Friday, June 27, 2008

What My Books Are All About

My books are meant to inspire. Hopefully make you smile and feel encouraged. Perhaps make you think a bit about yourself, your life, and your relationships. It is my sincere hope that by spending your valuable time reading my stories, you will gain some insight into yourself and your relationship with God. Perhaps your life's perspective may change a bit for the better?

Women's Fiction, Historical Fiction, Contemporary Fiction, Inspirational Fiction, Young Adult ... my stories seem to fit all these categories and none of them. I write from my heart and am determined to share these stories that I have been gifted with.

Philippians 1:20-21All God's people are ordinary people made extraordinary by the matter He has given them. ~Oswald Chambers~

No comments: