Friday, June 27, 2008

Free E-Books

AS OF APRIL 4, 2009 THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!! SORRY!!!!
Why I'm giving away my stories ...
I am a self-published author of ten books. Believe it or not, but I don't really care if I ever make money. However, I honestly do care about whether others will get the opportunity to read my stories. I believe that once you read my books, you'll become a fan and will tell others about me. Because of that, I'm more than happy to send you a free e-book if you're interested.

What I hope to get out of this ...
I desperately want feedback and comments on my work. One of the things I struggle with is I seem to not fit in any specific genre. Some people say it's inspirational fiction. Some people say it's women's fiction. Some people say it's romance. What would you call it? I'd love to hear all of your thoughts and your opinions.

What you need to do to get a free e-book ...
Why don't you check out my website at http://www.faithinspiredbooks.com/. If one of my books appeals to you, I will happily send you an e-copy to read for free. My email is susanmcgeown@faithinspiredbooks.com. I look forward to hearing from you!

My Theme
Philippians 1:20-21
I earnestly expect and hope that I will in no way be ashamed but will have sufficient courage so that now, as always, Christ will be exalted in my life. For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

No comments: